STAMPEDIA EXHIBITION as Virtual Stamp Exhibition
Appreciate collections in stamp exhibitions would be a happy time that brings you pleasure and gives you ideas for your collection. But don't you have the following difficulties?
- - I can't visit all the stamp shows in the world.
- - Even the full show period of all international exhibitions is not enough to display all the work for lack of space to exhibit.
- - To prevent fading color of the stamps, it is always dark in stamp show.
- - General layout of 16 leaves per 1 frame makes me backache if I continue to see many frames.
- - Good works with the language I can't read don't make me fully understand the collection. I don't want to bring dictionary with me.
- - They are good works, and I want to take a note to use for my collection, but it's hard to copy them nor I'm not sure if it's permitted to take photos of them.
- - I have no way to tell the exhibitor how much I am moved by his/her work. It is also of interest to the exhibitors because they can only have a few short comments of judges.
STAMPEDIA EXHIBITION will solve all your worries!
[WORKS for EXHIBITION are WELCOMED] Why don't you show your collection to others?